AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE - KIDNEY FUNCTION

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing fine.

My mum's symptoms started about 2 months ago. She initially presented with red dots like petechiae on her legs , she then had done her full blood count including all other tests and her creatinine was 1 and ESR 45. She went on a course for betanoid and the redness was on and off on her legs for about 6 weeks. 

After 6 weeks she repeated her blood test and her creatinine is now 1.55, her urea has also increased. Her ESR is now 56. The doctors suspect it maybe lupus. 

Kindly advise if any patients experienced these symptoms? If so what treatment was done eg. kidney biopsy , tissue testing and did it resolve after taking medication. 

Thanks for all your feedback , I really appreciate it. 

You need to be a member of TransplantFriends.com to add comments!

Join TransplantFriends.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The betanoid was taken for 10 days only. and ended on the 28th December, bloods was done on the 12th of February. White cells is currently 19. 

If any patients had this can the damage be reversed and advise what treatment was taken. Thanks 

This reply was deleted.

Facebook & instagram

TransplantBuddies & Friends Facebook Group

TransplantBuddies & Friends

Transplant Stories

Members Stories

Twitter

COTA

Lung Transplant Foundation

Cystic Fibrosis.com

Organ Donation Surprising Facts

Latest Activity

Jodi wrinreb is now a member of TransplantFriends.com
14 hours ago
Jodi wrinreb is now a member of TransplantFriends.com via Latest Activity on TransplantFriends.com
14 hours ago
Anthony Cerullo and Doug Rethman joined TransplantFriends.com
Monday
Anthony Cerullo and Doug Rethman joined TransplantFriends.com via Latest Activity on TransplantFriends.com
Monday
More…

Planetary Biosciences for Cystic Fibrosis

Please Donate for CF Patients