Fk506 or Tarcolimus through levels

Hi Guys it has been 1 month since my second kidney transplant i am on myfortic 720 twice a day and prograf 3mg twice a day i am still on prednisolone currently 25mg but reducing dose every week.

I have been doing fk506 or trac tests every week now, the lab results show tarc level at 29 which is higher than usual. I started prograf 5 days after Transplant with a very high dose 7mg twice but lab results back then show it really high, since then i have been reducing the dose but the lab resulsts shows the same range 30 or 29 ! Isn't that weird, keep reducing every week or so and get the same results? 

Anyway my creatinine levels was 1.1 and now going up to 1.5 i wonder if prograf toxicity is the cause? 

Thanks Everyone

Much love.

Mo

You need to be a member of TransplantFriends.com to add comments!

Join TransplantFriends.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My nurse told me to take  the test one hour early I mean before 13 hours so the tracolimus is right .

I take track at 9 pm so I go next day for la. And taking my blood at 8 am and then take my track at.8 pm 

• Thanks Kelly it went down finally. The dr told me that he dont wabt to reduce the dose aggressively in order to avoid acute rejection.

• Thanks @Kidneyboy but my cr is at 1.5 not 29.

Too many factors ;) 

I wish all the best health and long happy life

• Right 

This reply was deleted.

Facebook & instagram

TransplantBuddies & Friends Facebook Group

TransplantBuddies & Friends

Transplant Stories

Members Stories

Twitter

COTA

Lung Transplant Foundation

Cystic Fibrosis.com

Organ Donation Surprising Facts

Latest Activity

Amanda T. updated their profile
3 hours ago
Amanda T. updated their profile via Latest Activity on TransplantFriends.com
3 hours ago
Amanda T. replied to Mushfequr's discussion Cyclosporine vs Tacroclimus?
10 hours ago
Amanda T. replied to Mushfequr's discussion Cyclosporine vs Tacroclimus? via Latest Activity on TransplantFriends.com
10 hours ago
More…

Planetary Biosciences for Cystic Fibrosis

Please Donate for CF Patients