Forum Style

Magnetic Biotherapy

Has anyone ever heard of or tried the magnetic healer creatinine control device? It's a belt that pre-dialyis, not sure about those on dialysis and post transplant patients where approx. 12-16 hours a day. It claims to reduce creatinine 5-20% in the first two weeks of therapy. If anyone wants to check it out it's at magneticbiotherapy.com

You need to be a member of TransplantFriends.com to add comments!

Join TransplantFriends.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I found this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-J2TdQdcoc

• I looked at this website and What I liked about this company -they said if you cannot afford this product they will help you out.  Not all companies are that convinced that their products will work.

• Hi Angela

I never heard of this treatment before. I would be afraid to use magnets post transplant.   Lately, I have been reading about herbs and yes probably many of them are not wise to use after transplant, I am finding a great deal of help to using herbs for my health.  

There is one herb that if I was pre transplant, I would talk to a qualified herbalist to learn more about it.  The herb is suppose to be good for kidney health. Red Sage also known as Dan Shen.  I actually found a source that Dan Shen is good for post transplant. Not sure about the source though.  When in desperation, I would seek out several sources to help you decide what option is best for you.

I always have found that my diet plays the most important part to my health.  If I eat foods that are not good for me, I will feel awful and I am talking healthy foods that are not good for me as I never eat junk food.

• Magnetic therapy claims to aid in many conditions, from ED to ALS and while it has some anecdotal testimony of relief, to date there has been no double-blind studies to confirm results. Before you shell out monies to try this therapy or such devices, confer with your nephrologist or Tx team. Research is still continuing and possibly a safe therapy may be in the future, however, to think the present therapy will reverse damage to the kidneys might be asking too much.

Lahey Clinic Article

This reply was deleted.

Facebook & instagram

TransplantBuddies & Friends Facebook Group

TransplantBuddies & Friends

Transplant Stories

Members Stories

Twitter

COTA

Lung Transplant Foundation

Cystic Fibrosis.com

Organ Donation Surprising Facts